Our approach to sustainability is about looking to the future and continually improving environmental outcomes.
With extensive global and local research capability, Hanson focuses on advancing technology that reduces the environmental impact of production techniques and increases the effectiveness of site rehabilitation programs.
Our commitment to sustainability includes:
- Reducing waste
- Reducing CO2 footprint of cement and concrete
- Developing sustainable concrete solutions
- Reducing unnecessary water usage & contamination
- Maximising water and soil quality
- Planning around flora and fauna
We also promote sustainable building practices across the construction industry including the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia and Green Building Council Australia.
View our Environmental Policy